– 30 minute discovery session is held between the client and facilitator.
– Client shares the workshop objectives and the outcome(s) they are seeking, including required date of delivery.
– Facilitator provides options on agenda topics and design to achieve the outcomes effectively.
– Provide client with evidence of experience and capability through sharing case studies and capability statement
– Facilitator provides a cost estimate to the client.
– If client agrees to the estimate, the pre-design and design and delivery quote is accepted by client.
– A confidentiality agreement may need to be signed before information is shared or workshop takes place.
– Meetings (1-3) with the client and key stakeholders to further explore objectives and required outcomes.
– Relevant background data, reports, presentations and documents are shared.
– Facilitator reads all information provided. Facilitator determines if pre-event interviews/surveys will enhance workshop outcomes.
– An understanding of who will be attending and a background in group dynamics or issues that may impact design is obtained.
Design + Approval
– Facilitator explores venue selected, room setup design, audio visual requirements and floor and wall space available.
– Facilitator shares design/agenda with client+interested stakeholders. Client reviews the agenda and makes adjustments as required.
– Roles and responsibilities during the workshop process are clarified e.g. venue/av bookings/materials/invites.
– Final workshop design/agenda is shared by facilitator, taking into account the clients feedback.
– Event communications are issued.
– Pre-event meetings/surveys/questionaires with stakeholders are completed and analysed (if required).
– Pre-reading is issued (if required) ahead of the workshop.
– Final meeting is held a few days ahead of the workshop to check if there is any last minute changes required.
– Room is setup appropriately. Workshop agenda, objectives guidelines, and parking lot are fully visible.
– Workshop is delivered with relevant survey/meeting/questionaire insights are included.
– All workshop outcomes are documented by the facilitator or allocated scribe.
– Workshop commitments and actions are recorded at the end of the session.
Workshop Outcome Summary + Debrief
– Facilitator photographs or types up a report of all workshop outcomes for the clients review.
– Client and facilitator engage to discuss workshop process feedback and outcomes.
– Requirements for any follow up workshops in the future are discussed.
– The invoice is issued once the workshop delivery engagement ends.